Want to assess suitability with quality risk profiling tools? We can help.
As the market leader in risk profiling, we fully support the FCA’s approach towards assessing suitability of the risk a customer is willing and able to take. That’s why risk profiling sits at the heart of everything we do at Distribution Technology.
As an adviser, you can use the risk profiling tools within Dynamic Planner to establish the risk your client is willing and able to take, select and agree a risk profile with them and create a portfolio to match it.
Find out more about
- The FCA’s paper on ‘Assessing suitability’ as part of the advice process
- The FCA’s recent comments (October 2013) on fund risk profiling across the industry and how Dynamic Planner can be used to Ensure Fund Suitability for Clients
- Award winning risk profiling tools within Dynamic Planner
- The industry’s most extensive list of risk profiled funds
- Our fund risk profiling service
- The Dynamic Planner Managed Service with risk profiled funds and portfolio risk tracking
The provision of risk profiling tools requires a deep understanding of technology, consumer psychometrics as well as investment and financial planning. It’s a rare combination and explains why for our risk profiling tools and services are best in class.
“DT wins leading platform-based planning tool provider’ at this year’s Aberdeen Platform Awards. The judging panel gave this award to Dynamic Planner for being the best ‘factory-fitted’ end-to-end toolset on platform that supports the full advice/financial planning process from risk profiling to asset allocation and fund selection”
Aberdeen Platform Awards 2012
Talk to us about risk profiling today.